It was an unbelievable experience. What a show! I'm sure my friend is deaf now from all my screaming, and you'd think that would embarrass me but it didn't. If you knew the obsession I had with this family growing up you would know that it was totally normal behaviour for me.
The entire show from beginning to end was amazing. At one point Marie came and stood right in front of me. She is the smallest little thing and was still shorter than me with her six inch heals on! She looks much taller on TV. Not to mention her unbelievable beauty and talent.
However, the highlight of highlights, the thing that sent me totally over the edge was when Donny came running down the isle, spun me around in front of everyone and gave me the biggest hug ever!!! I'm still reliving it!!! Every woman in that place was wishing she was me!!!! I was 12 all over again!
By the way, in case you are wondering, he's smelled terrific! I may never wash again!
That's all I'll say for now, but I'm sure I will be thinking about it for a very long long time!


No comments:
Post a Comment